Palmer Animal Hospital is a complete care facility offering the following veterinary services:
- Preventative Care – Regular examinations and testing are important to identify and address health concerns in your pet earlier so we can try to resolve them sooner.
- Vaccinations – Your pet can be protected against many common diseases through vaccination. Ask us what vaccinations your pet should have.
- Parasite/Flea/Tick Control – We can provide in-house medical care for sick pets if needed as well as perform most routine surgeries such as spays, neuter, growth removals, etc.
- Medical/Surgical Services – We can provide in-house medical care for sick pets if needed as well as perform most routine surgeries such as spays, neuter, growth removals, etc.
- Dentistry – The majority of pets have dental tartar and periodontal disease by 3-4 years of age. Keeping your pet’s teeth clean will keep both their teeth and bodies healthier.
- In-House Referrals for Radiology and Ultrasound
- Digital X-Ray System – To produce quality images and allow for easy transmission of images.
- In-House Laboratory Testing – Our in house lab is able to process most routine bloodwork and urinalysis on the same day.
- In-House Pharmacy – We stock many common medications for your pet’s care including heartworm preventative and flea/tick medications.
- Science Diet & Prescription Diets – Our office carries Hill’s Science and Prescription diets as well as Purina and Royal Canin prescription diets. Many medical conditions can be improved or managed with a special diet.
- Boarding – We offer boarding as a service to our clients. Your pet must be up-to-date on their vaccinations.
Call us for more information at 301-371-3333.